The Security Exchange Commission (SEC) issued a "Statement on Cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings" on December 11, 2017. In this statement, the SEC introduces a series of Sample Questions for Investors Considering a Cryptocurrency or ICO Investment Opportunity.
This section explores how these questions might relate to Openvino wine token buyers.
Here are Some investment Questions and investor should ask before investing
1. Who exactly am I contracting with?
2. Who is issuing and sponsoring the product, what are their backgrounds, also provided a complete description of the product? Do they have a cleared written business plan that I understand?
3 Who is promoting or marketing the product, what are their backgrounds, and are they authorized to sell the product? Have they been paid to promote the product?
4. Where is the enterprise located?
5. Where's my cash going and what will be it be used for? Is my payment going to be used to “cash out” others?
6. What specific rights come with my investment?
7. Are there financial statements? If so, are they audited, and by whom?
8. Is there trading data? If so, is there some way to confirm it?
9. How, when, and at what cost can I sell my investment? For example, do I have a right to give the token or coin back to the company or to receive a refund? Can I resell the coin or token, and if yes, then any limitations on my ability to resell?
10. If a digital wallet is involved, what happens if I misplace the key? Will I still have access to my investment?
11.If the blockchain implied , is the blockchain open and public (unrestricted)? Has the code been published, and has there been an independent cybersecurity audit?
12.Has the offering been structured to comply with the protection laws and, if not, what implications will that have for the durability of the enterprise and the value of my investment?
13.What the legal protections may or may not be present in the event of lying, a hack, malware, or a downturn in business prospects? Who will be responsible for refunding my investment if something goes wrong?
14. If I do have legal rights, can I enforce them and will there be adequate funds to compensate me if my rights are violated?